Originally a blacksmith shop, this home was built in the middle of the eighteenth century. It stands on a tract once known as “Magruder’s Honesty.” Believed to have been built by Ninian Magruder, Senior (d. 1751), it is one of the oldest standing structures in Montgomery County.
Related albums • See other albumsMaryland Historical Markers
Related countyMD, Montgomery Co
Related peopleNinian Magruder